GST Acts, Rules & Forms With Referencer, 3E
About the Book
Specifically designed for Indirect Tax Professionals for their assistance in Goods & Services Tax matters. It contains Comprehensive Tables presenting as a “Ready Referencer” to GST Provisions at a glance, incorporates Final CGST Act, IGST Act, UTGST Act and GST (Compensation to States) Act, all up to date Final GST Rules, GST Releases (Notifications, Circulars and Clarifications), GST Rate Schedule for Goods & Services, IGST Exemptions/ Concessions under GST, GST Compensation Scheme for Services under GST and Utility based categorisation of GST Forms & Formats.
- Incorporating Top 100 Highlights of GST Acts and Rules
- GST Referencer – Frequently required information in a summary manner in Tabular format with short notes at relevant places
- Statutory Provisions, cross referenced with relevant GST for ease of reference
- Utility based forms categorisation
- Explanatory Notes to Notifications
- Free CD – Includes final GST Forms & Formats in both Word & PDF format
About the Author
CA Ashok Batra (also a Law Graduate) is a Renowned Service tax practitioner, dealing in wide range of practical aspects of Service Tax by engaging in Advisory, Compliance and Litigation functions. He has been taken as co-opted member/Special Invitee of Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI ever since its inception. He is also a faculty of “Certificate Course in Indirect Taxes” of ICAI at many leading centers .Furthermore, he is invited to deliver Lectures in respect of Service Tax Proposals and Amendments by many Study Circles, Branches and/or Regional Councils of ICAI, ICSI and other professional bodies, Department, as well as by leading Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Media Channels. He is also an author to 7 titles on Service Tax and 2 titles of Delhi Vat.
- : GST Acts, Rules & Forms With Referencer, 3E
- : Ca Ashok Batra
- : 9789386691033
- : 1250 (approx.)