Edition: 1st Volume: 32 Yearbook Commercial Arbitration has established itself as a major source of information and commentary on law and practice in the field. Published under the auspices of the International Council for Commercial Arbitration with the assistance of the Permanent Court of Arbitration, the Yearbooks broad-based coverage includes sections on the following:
- Arbitral awards, both institutional and ad hoc, with a separate accompanying section index;
- Selected court decisions on arbitration from all around the world during the previous year;
- Court decisions applying the UNCITRAL Model Law as reported in Case Law on UNCITRAL Texts (CLOUT), which suggest UNCITRALs growing significance as a source of instruments and texts;
- New and amended arbitration rules of the primary institutions, both international and national;
- Awards and decisions of the Iran-U.S. Claims Tribunal, ICC, ICSID, and other bodies;
- Recent developments in arbitration law and practice; and
- Decisions applying the major multilateral arbitration conventions (New York 1958, Europe 1961, Washington 1965, Panama 1975), with commentary.