Companies Act, 2013- An integrated section- wise approach with Rules, Forms, Comparative Analysis and Ready Referencer (3 Volumes)
About the Book
Companies Act 2013 is a statue loaded with large volume of rules. Further in the past 2 years, the Act has evolved drastically with numerous amendments, circulars etc.
Updated up till: 10th September 2016
- Incorporates amendments as per the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015.
- Covers amendments proposed under the Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016.
- Synopsis of each section containing:
- Legislative clause pertaining to the section.
- Comparative analysis of the section in relation to corresponding section of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Relevant Rule(s) notified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs reproduced at the exact place within the sub-section/ Proviso where it is referred.
- Relevant Secretarial Standards, SEBI (LODR), 2015.
- Provisions of other laws referred to in the Act.
- Text of the important circulars issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Relevant Notifications, Circulars and Orders provided under each section.
- Text of the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015, Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016 and other allied laws like SEBI (LODR), 2015, Secretarial Standards I & II, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- More than 90 Read Referencer for easy referencing.
THE MOST INNOVATIVE BOOK ON COMPANIES ACT 2013. FIND EVERYTHING AT ONE PLACE
About the Author
Corporate Professionals, a one stop solution to all its clients, is a pioneer in delivering innovative and distinguished corporate business solutions through a unique model of integrated financial and legal consulting services. The Group comprises of a distinctively positioned Law Firm rendering high quality comprehensive Corporate Laws Services specializing in Companies Act, Securities Law, FEMA, Tax & Regulatory services as well as a separate Merchant Banking Company (SEBI Cat-I license) with Boutique Investment Banking & Transaction Advisory services. High Integrity and Confidentiality in dealing with clients and assignments undertaken is deeply inculcated in our team.
With the right blend of legal and financial skills, continuous focus on research and effective use of Information Technology, Corporate Professionals is creating customised products, for different class of clients. Innovative flair of executing assignments with problem solving zeal and use of Technology has enabled us to offer path breaking solutions.
- : Companies Act, 2013- An integrated section- wise approach with Rules, Forms, Comparative Analysis and Ready Referencer (3 Volumes)
- : 9789351296959
- : Softbound, with a slip case
- : 5000 approx.