Systematic Approach to GST, 38e
Highlights of the Book:
• One stop solution to understand new legislation “Goods and Service Tax” in a detailed manner.
• Upto date with all the latest amendments as notified by the department.
• All important notifications, circulars and other important releases have been incorporated.
• Each topic, contains a theoretical exposition and is followed by plenty of illustrations to facilitate the busy students to master the practical application of the law. Numerous problems and solutions have been given to enable the students to clearly grasp the intricate provisions.
• For better clarity on GST, the book has been framed with 100+ Examples, 200+ Multiple Choice Questions, 100+ Theoretical Questions, 50+ Illustrations and 150+ Practical Questions.
• Provisions are explained with the help of tabular and graphical presentation.
• Useful for students appearing in CA Inter-IPC, CS-Exec, LL.B. and other professional studies.
• 100% Coverage of Syllabus, as issued by the Institute
About the Authors
Dr. GIRISH AHUJA did his graduation and post-graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi and was a position holder. He was awarded a Ph.D. degree by Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University. He has been teaching Direct Taxes to students at various levels for more than 35 years. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) and was a rank holder of both Intermediate and Final examinations of the Institute. He was a senior faculty member of Shriram College of Commerce (Delhi University) and also has been visiting faculty member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and various management institutes. He had been nominated by the Government to the Central Council of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India for two terms. He is a Special Invitee to the Fiscal Law Committee of ICAI and Editorial Board of ICSI. He is also on the Board of Directors of many reputed companies and has a vast and rich experience in the field of Finance and Taxation. He has also been appointed by the Govt. of India to the Central Board of Director of State Bank of India.
Dr. Ahuja has addressed more than 4000 seminars organized by the ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, Chambers of Commerce.
Dr. RAVI GUPTA did his graduation and post-graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce. Thereafter, he did LL.B. from Delhi University and MBA (Finance) from Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi. He has been awarded a Ph.D. degree in International Finance by the Delhi University. He is a faculty member at Shri Ram College of Commerce (Delhi University) and also has vast practical experience in handling tax matters of trade and industry. He has been a visiting faculty member at The Indian Law Institute, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, MFC (South Campus, Delhi University), MDI and various other Management Institutes. He has addressed more than 2000 seminars on Direct Taxes organized by ICAI, Chambers of Commerce, Universities, etc. He has been appointed by the Government of India as a member of the Committee constituted for Simplification of Income Tax Act. He is an independent director of many reputed companies. He has also been nominated Central council member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India by the govt. of India.
- : Systematic Approach to GST, 38e
- : Dr Girish Ahuja And Dr Ravi Gupta
- : 9789386691934