Practical Approach to Income Tax, 35e
Highlights of this Book
• The aim of the book is to help and enable the readers in understanding the intricate problems relating to Income Tax.
• A unique feature is that each Chapter containssummarised provisions in the beginning to give a bird's eye view of the subject and to quickly recapitulate the important points.
• A novel feature of this book is, that it contains 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions, 300+True or False Questions, 200+ Fill in the Blanks and 500+ Problems & Solutions, which helps students to recapitulate the concepts of Income Tax.
• The Practical Problems include selected questions from the examinations of various Universities and Professional Institutes.
• For the benefit of the readers the solutions to the problems have been explained in a systematic and lucid manner
which will facilitate the students to easily comprehend the complex subject.
• The book is useful for the students appearing for CA Inter-IPC, CS-Exec. & CMA Inter, MBA and CFA examinations. It will also be useful for graduate/post graduate students of various Universities and Management Institutes as well as for the the Departmental examinations of the Income-tax Department.
• It contains Problems & Solutions to:
- Systematic Approach to Taxation (For CA Inter-IPC)
- Systematic Approach to Tax Laws & Practice (For CS Exec.)
- Systematic Approach to Direct Taxation (For CMA Inter)
About the Authors
Dr. GIRISH AHUJA did his graduation and post-graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi and was a position holder. He was awarded a Ph.D. degree by Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University. He has been teaching Direct Taxes to students at various levels for more than 35 years. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) and was a rank holder of both Intermediate and Final examinations of the Institute. He was a senior faculty member of Shriram College of Commerce (Delhi University) and also has been visiting faculty member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and various management institutes. He had been nominated by the Government to the Central Council of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India for two terms. He is a Special Invitee to the Fiscal Law Committee of ICAI and Editorial Board of ICSI. He is also on the Board of Directors of many reputed companies and has a vast and rich experience in the field of Finance and Taxation. He has also been appointed by the Govt. of India to the Central Board of Director of State Bank of India.
Dr. Ahuja has addressed more than 4000 seminars organized by the ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, Chambers of Commerce.
Dr. RAVI GUPTA did his graduation and post-graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce. Thereafter, he did LL.B. from Delhi University and MBA (Finance) from Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi. He has been awarded a Ph.D. degree in International Finance by the Delhi University. He is a faculty member at Shri Ram College of Commerce (Delhi University) and also has vast practical experience in handling tax matters of trade and industry. He has been a visiting faculty member at The Indian Law Institute, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, MFC (South Campus, Delhi University), MDI and various other Management Institutes. He has addressed more than 2000 seminars on Direct Taxes organized by ICAI, Chambers of Commerce, Universities, etc. He has been appointed by the Government of India as a member of the Committee constituted for Simplification of Income Tax Act. He is an independent director of many reputed companies. He has also been nominated Central council member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India by the govt. of India.
- : Practical Approach to Income Tax, 35e
- : Dr Girish Ahuja And Dr Ravi Gupta
- : 9789386691781