CTR Encyclopaedia- Standard One Year Subscription
Only DVD product that combines world class commentary, comprehensive collection of headnotes, updated statutes, backward and forward linkage of cases in one media.
Comprehensive and complete coverage of cases
- • Over 87,000 full text judgments and orders from Supreme Court, High Courts, ITATs and AAR.
• Includes cases from Privy Council, Federal Court and the Provincial Courts.
• Coverage of all cases reported in ITR, CTR, TAXMAN, TTJ, ITD, SOT and ITR Tribunal.
• Comprehensive coverage of important Special Leave Petitions (SLPs) reported in ITR.
High quality headnotes
- • High quality headnotes, that rank as one of the best in the industry. CTR headnotes cover every issue in a case and are relied upon by professionals.
- • Direct Taxes Laws and Practice by Dr. Girish Ahuja and Dr. Ravi Gupta available
- • Very high quality and reliable commentary, covering every important case in the High Courts and Supreme Court.
- • Duly updated Acts, Rules and Allied Laws related to Direct Taxation.
• Circulars, Notifications, Press Notes, Orders issued by CBDT
• All Double Tax Avoidance Agreements (DTAA) between India and Other Countries.
• Allied Legislation referred to in the Income Tax Act, 1961
• Updated and fillable forms provided
Analysis of cases - forward and backward linkage of cases
Comprehensive and updated analysis of Cases - whether a case has been referred, distinguished, dissented, relied or over ruled.
Queries and opinions
- • Queries and Replies: Queries asked by the subscribers and replies given by tax experts.
- • Opinions sought by subscribers and replies by tax experts.
- • Over 4300 articles contributed by authoritative and eminent professionals in the area of direct taxes.
- • Updated Ready Reckoner
- • User friendly and sophisticated search engine
- • Advanced Topic Finder - integrates the table of contents and full text search into a single and easily accessible option with a 'Quick Find' option to locate an entry in table of contents.
- • Global Word Search - made for a Chartered Accountant to search in a particular section and category of the data with further option to refine the searches
- • Collective Search - enables search on ten different parameters at one go.
- • The advanced search engine capabilities translate into very quick search & display of relevant information.
- • Up to 20 search results can be saved.
- • Personal notes can be added to the legislation, cases and commentary and can be saved on the user's machine.
- : CTR Encyclopaedia- Standard One Year Subscription